Progressive Physical Exams and Screenings
If you are like most parents we see, your child may never have a more thorough physical exam than the one we provide here at Progressive Pediatrics. Our routine physical exams include a variety of physical examinations and health screenings that include your child’s:
- History (Initial health and regular intervals)
- Measurements (Length/height and weight, head circumference, weight for length, body mass index/BMI and blood pressure)
- Sensory Screening (Vision and hearing assessments)
- Developmental/Behavioral Assessment (Developmental screening, autism screening, developmental surveillance, psychosocial/behavioral assessment, alcohol and drug use assessments)
- Procedures (Immunizations and vaccines, tuberculin test, dyslipidemia screening and STI screenings)
- Oral Health (Teeth and gum health)
- Anticipatory Guidance (Age-specific guidance and supervision for patients and parents)
At Progressive Pediatrics, we focus a great deal of our time and energy on delivering exceptional pediatric preventive care designed to keep your children healthy right through to adulthood.
If you have any questions about routine physical exams or for cheduling, call 201-319-9800 in Union City or 201-437-9600 in Bayonne. For your convenience, you can use our online Request an Appointment form. Our service area includes Bayonne, Jersey City, Hoboken, Secaucus and Weehawken.